Friday, December 6, 2013

Ladies Night Out

There is something so refreshing about getting out with other ladies, and just sharing with one another about the things happening in your life! About a year ago, a small group of friends gathered together to connect, and be edified by one another. (The above picture is from that night) And during that night, we realized that this was something we needed to do on a monthly basis. And we have grown in size, as on this first night, not all the ladies were able to make it.
We have enjoyed visiting different restaurants, and seeing one another every month. I know that for myself, whenever we get together, I am amazed at how much I am refreshed by our time together, and find myself laughing enough laughs to last until the next month when we come together again. As women we sometimes feel isolated in our day to day struggles, and when we hear others sharing the same struggles and how they are getting through it, it truly helps you feel a little less alone.
I know that the Lord is always with me, and I am never truly alone, and my husband is always right there to listen to me as well, but there is nothing like hanging out with friends, and letting loose from the normal every day mom life :)
So ladies, if you don't have a few, or even one, friend to connect with on a normal basis, ask the Lord to bring some true, lasting, edifying, gals into your life. And then make a point to get together with them, and not only share where you are, but truly listen to where they are, and more than anything else- LAUGH!!! ALOT!!!!! You deserve it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment